Friday, April 17, 2020

A Fresh Start to Fall

The start of school meant the start of dance and soccer.  The kids are always glad to get back to their extra curricular activities.

The dance ladies went out for sushi to celebrate being back together.  

I'm definitely NOT a dance lady, but they were kind enough to include me.



The first soccer game (not practice) was at this field across town, next to this mall.
 Why waste electricity running lights for the field when the lights from the mall do just fine.

Not.

After about 30 minutes, someone actually did turn some lights on which was nice for my more "mature" eyes.



Also, I decided to clean off some of our upstairs balconies so as the weather got more delightful in the fall, the kids could do school outside.

I worked hard hauling water in buckets from the bathtub to the balcony and then squeegieing it down a hole...not knowing where that hole went...I assumed the street.

Wrong!

All the bird poop and 9 months worth of dirt came rushing down this little spout...


onto part of our front entryway, so I had to clean it all again.

This one was about to start losing some front teeth, so I wanted to grab one last picture before they all started falling out :)


No comments: