Thursday, April 1, 2021

Locked In?

On May 10, 2020, we decided to do some "talking" as we walked around the old city. 

This particular day, our "talking" was answered, and we met a family, which started some Good-news chain of events.






























There weren't a ton of people out, but it was so nice to be outside.






























And on any given day, I normally wouldn't have taken pictures flowers, but I saw these on my photo roll and realized I must have just been really excited to get out and be in "nature" this particular day.







































May 10, 2020

As if "lockdown" wasn't enough, Caleb decided to go for "locked in."

The story, as I understand it, is that Caleb, Doug, and Karis were in the kitchen, 
and Caleb told Karis he didn't want her to leave, so he locked the door.

Karis said she was leaving and walked over to simply unlock the key in the door.

Caleb told her if she got closer, he would throw the key under the door...
and that is exactly what he did.

He tried using a pen and a toothbrush (as evidenced in the picture) to get the key but to no avail.

That's when the hollering started.

We were upstairs, but eventually we heard them, and Keira saved the day.

I was laughing too hard to help, but I decided to document it with a picture.



May 17, 2020


 

No comments: