Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Life in a Taxi (Vol 5)

"Life in a Taxi" is where I chronicle some of the interesting interiors of taxis I ride in. 

Most of these pictures were taken before we bought a car last year; however, we still have to take the occasional taxi when we need to go two different directions at the same time.

For example, we have the nicest taxi driver in our neighborhood.  When Doug was teaching an English class at the same time that I was taking a language class, and the girls had to get to dance class, I would ask the taxi driver in our neighborhood ahead of time if he could take the girls at such and such time, and he always made time.

Keira helping me with groceries.

Nice fabric for winter...not so much for summer.





The netting that goes over the backs of the front seats to hold the fabric seat covers on.





























For previous posts of "Life in a Taxi," go to these links:  Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4

No comments: