Saturday, August 12, 2017

Life in a Taxi (Vol 4)

"Life in a Taxi" is where I chronicle some of the interesting interiors of taxis I ride in.  

However, we recently bought a vehicle, so the posts may be fewer and further between.  I still ride in taxis when Doug has the vehicle and I need to get somewhere, but I won't be riding in them as much.








































I thought it was interesting that he taped his controls.  Still not sure why?





























To be honest, I couldn't believe there wasn't ANY covering in this car! 
And his seats were made of fabric!
This guy likes living on the edge!




























This reminded me of the tatting my great Aunt Hertha used to create.




















To be honest, the first thing I thought of when I saw this in the back window was the text book Hagrid assigned for his students to read in the "Care of Magical Creatures" class in the third Harry Potter movie.

It was a hairy textbook that had eyes and teeth and bit things.

It was better than imagining it as an Ewok's fur or part of Chewbacca's pelt, because that would mean that they were no more, and that would be sad.




For previous posts of "Life in a Taxi," go to these links:  Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3

No comments: