Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Preparation for the Big "Star Wars" Finale

"Star Wars" was and always has been a big deal to me and my siblings.
"Star Wars" was and always has been  a big deal to Doug and his siblings.

Since 1977.

So of course, we have passed this love on to our children.

December 21, 2019, was the big day for the premier of "Rise of Skywalker" here, but on the 18th, Keira got a bad fever and was down for the count.


Honestly, I was already fearing I might have to stay at home with her and miss the movie this time around. 

But she rested a lot


And she joined us for some of our pre-movie marathon over a few days where we watched the other eight to prepare for the finale.  



She still had a headache the night of the premier, but she was ready to join us with her Leia buns. 







Another last before lockdown...

The last time we went to the movies, and I must say, that was a good one to end on.


No comments: