Thursday, May 9, 2019

Cool Night for...Waffles

One Friday night, a group of us went out for breakfast food at a place called House of Waffles, and it turned out to be quite an interesting night. 

We sat outside on the patio where a lot was going on.

There was a birthday party to our right going on across the patio from us.

Nothing says, "Happy birthday," like some colorful balloons spelling:

"HAPY BIRTHAY!"
































On our left, there were two wedding parties taking photos in front of a fountain.


Another "interesting" thing was the meal that was delivered to me.  I wasn't in the mood for waffles, but I wish I had ordered some for two reasons:

1) Because of what I actually got

2) Because the restaurant closed down shortly after, and I never got to try any.

Back to what I ordered:  Eggs with potatoes.







































'Nuff said.

Did I mention the restaurant closed down shortly after?

Can't imagine why.

No comments: