Sunday, May 12, 2019

Queen Treatment

Happy Mother's Day!

Breakfasts are notorious around here, and there is so much involved!

Every restaurant here tries to outdo the others in what they offer, and the prices are crazy reasonable.

Breakfasts in bed are such a blessing on Mother's Day, usually made by sweet, chubby little hands, but let me show you a couple of breakfasts that you won't see on your comforter this particular morning.

When Doug and I sat down at this small table, it wasn't long before they slid another table next to ours to accommodate all the food.

It started with soup and water.

Yes, soup.

Of course, I forgot to take a picture at the beginning, but you can see some of the goods and the coffee.  

There is no bacon or sausage in the country, but they find all sorts of things to fill up the space.

The chocolate covered fruit and chocolate crepes were nice.  I hadn't seen this at another restaurant.

Another thing I hadn't seen at another restaurant for breakfast was a grilled cheese sandwich??

Another favorite place Doug and I have gone while the girls are dancing on Saturday morning comes with even more goodies and a full pot of yummy tea.

Why do I forget to take pictures??  

Probably because I'm too busy diving into the food.

Our kids' favorite place for breakfast is pictured below.  In fact, it's probably where they will suggest we go today, and I am MORE than okay with that!



So, Happy Mother's Day!  I hope you get the Queen Treatment.

No comments: