Thursday, May 30, 2019

Things I See (Vol 8)

Welcome to "Things I See."  If you want to see the previous installments, you can click on Volume 1 , Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4, Volume 5, Volume 6, Volume 7


Nothing to see here, just your every day traveling Dollar General.


I've always wanted some Shose and Bages!



























I have NO idea what this t-shirt is trying to tell me...



























I know I've mentioned this before, but I can never get over the size of this bread!


And the taste...wow!


If you are looking for old furniture, you've come to the wrong place.  Only "young" furniture here.


This coffee shop called Cappuccino is also spelled out in Arabic on the left as "Cabutsheenu."
When there is no "P" in your language, you just have to make do...

That's why all the Pepsi here is "Bebsi." ☺


Parking in our old neighborhood was hard to come by.  This guy didn't even try to park parallel.



I'm still taking pictures, so I'll share some more "Things I See" soon.

No comments: