Monday, April 9, 2018

Things I See (Vol 5)

Welcome to "Things I See."  If you want to see the previous four installments, you can click on Volume 1 , Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4

A man from College Station blessed me with two gifts, and he didn't even know it.

He sent a box of goodies for our family, and he wrapped them in newspaper that had crossword puzzles from "The Eagle" newspaper.  I've already cut them out, so all I have to do is flatten them out.  

I like Crossword Puzzles.


Keira is learning how to write her letters.

You never know what combination might come up.



My girls get a lot of attention when they are dressed like ballerinas.

It's like being a politician.  People just give you a baby when they want to take a picture of you.

I was laughing so hard, I almost didn't get the picture taken.

Karis didn't know what to do.


Normal Thursday night in our city (last day of the work week).  
No seat belts.  
Kids in the driver's lap. 
Kids hanging out of windows.  
Kids cruising while standing in the sunroof.


It's very important to keep your car protected from the elements.
Why bother peeling off the plastic covering?






This is where we get our passport photos done.  
The door says, "The room of taking pictures."


Older men like to find shade in the summer and sun in the winter.
They will sit and talk for hours and hours.

Wouldn't you like to be a fly nearby?


No comments: