Sunday, December 15, 2019

One Hundred Days

Growing up, my elementary school didn't celebrate the 100th day of school like they do now.

And since I homeschooled all my older kids during their elementary years, my first experience with this event was with Keira as a 1st grader.

Her teacher asked if I could help at one of the "stations."

No problem.

I helped them cut out paper glasses that didn't work so well, but they were in the shape of "100," so the kids liked them.

Keira also had to bring 100 items of something.
I am not creative and the first thing I thought of were beans or noodles, so...

Yep, those are Keira's bowtie noodles.



Other cool moms made cookies


 Or let their kid bring junk food



Or brought 100 strawberries and Nutella for dipping



So it really made me appreciate the mom who thought a little more like me.

Pre-packaged cups and straws in the count of 100.


The kids had fun, and you can even see some of them wearing their "100" glasses.

Next year, maybe I'll be more creative...maybe :)

March 2, 2019

No comments: