Thursday, January 23, 2020

Fifteen Amazing Years!

I arrived back home just in time for Karis' 15th birthday!  When I came in from the airport, this was on the wall:


And this was on the table waiting for Karis to wake up in the morning.



Kylie had designed a multitude of cards to cover the table to celebrate her sister's birthday.

After seeing all of her cards the next morning, we took Karis to her favorite place for breakfast.  

Sadly, we will have to find a new place this year because the restaurant has changed its menu, and we are all sad.

 May 22, 2019

And of course, what would a birthday be without an orthodontist appointment.

So we took advantage of the ballerina fountain outside the office to take some birthday pictures.

Is it strange that their hair forms a heart ??




Happy birthday, Beautiful!



Kylie's post about Karis on instagram shares a little of their relationship :)

"You're 15 today, and I couldn't be happier to celebrate your birth!  You're the rhythm to my beat.  You're the lyrics to my song.  You're the Monica to my Rachel.  You're the peanut to my butter.  You're the pop to my corn.  you're the hummus to my pita.  You're the petite to my allegro.  You're the Darcy to my Talutah Shani.  I luv ya sis!"

Keira's card sums up her thoughts about Karis.  
(Her world is pretty much Rainbows and Unicorns)


And these pictures sum up how her siblings feel about Karis.

I know being the "middle" child isn't always the easiest, but we love you, Karis!!!



You are hard-working, loving, considerate, kind, self-sacrificing, and generous.

We all love you!

Happy Birthday!

 May 22, 2019

And we get to celebrate you again in 4 months...the big SIXTEEN!

No comments: