Thursday, January 16, 2020

While I was Away

Doug took care of everything and everybody while I was away.

He and I always share duties, but for the days I was gone, he was the lone ranger, arranging play dates for Keira, taking everyone to their respective ballet and soccer practices, and cooking.

A sweet momma had all of these girls over to play on a week's break from school.  Keira had such a good time, and the mom sent me pictures so I could see all the fun they had.








My brother was apparently on TV while I was away, and I STILL haven't seen the episode.


Caleb was awarded defensive player of the year in soccer, but before the award ceremony took place, a little boy was playing around the awards table and broke the trophy intended for Caleb.

Caleb was given this cheap one as a stand-in until the coach could order another.



I had a great trip, and the kids had a good time while I was gone.

Thank you, Doug, for being such a Super Dad!

No comments: