Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pedicure appointment of sorts...

After studying with Kylie in their tent all morning, Caleb informed me he had a splinter deep in his foot.

It was pretty impossible to get out, so I suggested soaking it in warm, salt water.


Well, it didn't take long for the girls to gather their chairs.


Girls are like moths to a flame when it comes to getting her feet soaked in warm water.






Well, you can see it didn't stop there. 

When it was lunch time, they requested their meals be brought to them while they had their "pedicure appointment."

I think kids need a little pampering every now and then, and if this is all they request...

I'm good with that.


3 comments:

Cara said...

Ha ha ha! That is so great! It reminds me of a cross between my own childhood and 40/40. :P You're such a great mom. :)

Stefanie Kellum said...

I love it! And Caleb's expressions are hilarious as always. What fun.

Drew and Lindsay said...

I love this post. They are hilarious. ANd I love your curtains.