Thursday, December 8, 2016

A Walk to the Fruit Stand

I thought I'd take you on a walk to the vegetable/fruit stand today.  

The one I frequent the most is right across eight busy lanes from my neighborhood.

We live on the road across the street that runs between those two tall buildings (behind the left palm tree).

If you look to the far right, you can see the foot bridge.  This is what I choose to use most days instead of playing Frogger with traffic.


Here's a better picture of the foot bridge.


Then I go down those covered stairs next to that building construction.


And walk to the corner (where the dirt pile is).


When I cross the street, this is what welcomes me.

Isn't that beautiful?

I love all the colors.


The bags are hanging from the tree branches, so you just fill all the individual sacks you want, and then take them to the blue scale which is on the ground in the front right hand side of the picture.

A man totals up what you owe him; you pay; and you walk home happy.

No comments: