Friday, September 24, 2021

Eight is Great

Blog Post from Fall 2020

Keira woke up to My Little Pony birthday decorations. 

She loves the Ponies, and it was so fun to be in America and find the decor. We have since brought them back with us to use again this year :)

In addition to My Little Pony, she loves unicorns, so we combined the two.





































Too bad I didn't get one of Doug wearing "the horn."





We face timed Kylie so she could be a part of the gift-opening.



After ballet, Keira put on her Rainbow Dash pony ears, turned on the ear-lights and ate Chick-fil-a.


Then she got on her Star Wars pajamas to see her cookie cake for the first time.


I think she liked it!


I'm glad she held onto her ears :)


Here are snaps from birthdays 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7









Happy birthday, Keira (a year late).  We're about to celebrate #9! πŸ˜€




 

No comments: