Monday, April 27, 2009

Bluebonnets & Blood







Strange title, I know. But I never posted pictures of the day Karis had her blood taken. No, I didn't take pictures of her while she was screaming, but when I went to pick up Kylie and Caleb from my parent's, I couldn't help but stop by the backyard and take some pictures of the bluebonnets. It's been many years since the bluebonnets have been around our house. Yoakum has been so dry for quite a few years.










It's also been a few years since I took bluebonnet pictures back in Austin. (April 2005)




















Karis missed the first 15 minutes of playing in the pasture because she was still hurting in the car, but she finally got out, and I was so glad to get a picture of her smiling.











Caleb was also excited that Mr. Prause stopped by on his four-wheeler. We all love Mr. Prause, and he was so nice to let me take a picture of him and Caleb.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I love age comparison pictures!..........lisa