Monday, April 27, 2009

What are they doing?




That was the question Doug and I heard all night on Saturday the 25th.


We took the kids to a Houston Astros game, and spent the night teaching them all about baseball (with what little I know). Karis wanted to know why certain guys stood in certain places. Caleb wanted to know why guys were way out in the outfield by themselves and if people were getting hurt when the foul balls came their way. I don't know what Kylie asked about because she was in Doug's lap, but I did see all three experience "The Wave" for the first time and enjoy clapping to the "organ" music. Caleb actually gave me a semi-real smile as we entered Minute Maid park.


















What a guy.



















Minnie ears at a baseball game. Gotta be girls.

No comments: