Thursday, April 18, 2019

Things I See (Vol 7)

Welcome to "Things I See."  If you want to see the previous installments, you can click on Volume 1 , Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4, Volume 5, Volume 6

I've mentioned the "Garage Sale on Steriods" before.

Random HIGH heel


All these shoes (and everything) were burned in a fire last fall when the "giant garage sale" burned down. Thankfully, I've heard that parts of it are now re-opened, so I look forward to going back to see how they have bounced back. 








































The misspellings on clothes here crack me up.







































Why go to Neiman Marcus, when you could just come here and find all the matching purses and shoes you ever dreamed of for a fraction of the cost :)







































This is the chicken shop beside our old house.  I looked over the wall, and I saw something on his table out front and I got a little curious.







































So I pretended to go for a walk, and come at it from a different view point.


































I haven't actually seen what is inside these goat/sheep skins, but I think it's cheese.








































Yes, "special."  That's the word I'm thinking of.








































Wedding parties here drive through the city honking and yelling out windows, much like we used to see in Africa.  Here is one I barely caught, driving through our neighborhood.




I caught Keira one day watching TV while proclaiming her secret identity :)







































Packages are always such a blessing.







































More fun writing advertised in a coffee shop.

"Merry Christma."







































When Keira was in Kindergarten, she was given some copy work for the letter "w."

It is supposed to look like the two loops at the top of this page, but it made me smile when Keira wrote two "e's." It made me wonder if she were in America, would she have written her "e's" backward.




































No comments: