Thursday, February 6, 2020

Things I See (Vol 13) -US Version

Welcome to "Things I See."  If you want to see the previous installments, you can click on:


While making short trips to the US the past couple of summers, I've seen some interesting and amazing things.

Unbelievable! 


 The old movie theater in my hometown was refurbished by the Steinmann's, and they did an amazing job!  This where I saw "Empire Strikes Back" in 1980!


When I ordered a large sandwich at Schlotzsky's, I had NO IDEA!

 



Two summers ago, in San Antonio, we were at the River Walk.  On the boat cruise, we told Keira to take a tip to the man driving the boat.  She said, "Oh! Is this special San Antonio money?"

I had forgotten that she didn't remember what American money looked like.

Wouldn't it be crazy if every town had their own money?



At the Alamo, Keira (4.5 years old) tried a water fountain for the first time.

I think it entertained me as much as it entertained her!

Who knew it took so much talent to drink out of a water fountain?













No comments: