Friday, April 15, 2016

"Be Our Guest"



All I can say is, "Thank goodness these dishes aren't dancing."




Can you imagine if all of this glassware came to life like it did during the "Beauty and the Beast" scene where they sang, "Be Our Guest?"







These are a couple of the stores in the bazaar where I went to look for and buy our dishes.


I was trying to describe  to a friend the heart palpitations I was having with Keira walking around these stores with all of this glass.





And my friend simply said, "I'd love to see pictures of the dishes."






So the next time Doug and I went down there, I took my phone and tried to be discreet.





I think you get the gist.


It's pretty crazy how good they are at using the small spaces they rent for stores.










These glass tower displays were the ones that caused my heart to beat at an even faster rate.








These white ones on the bottom left are the ones I ended up buying.  I figured if we broke some, a simple pattern would be easier to replace than something more decorative.



I hope to show you  more of this bazaar as time goes on.

These pictures were taken in  only three different shops.


There are also shops for scarves, shoes, clothes, house dresses, plastic wear, etc.

It's quite a sight for the senses.

Not just sight, but hearing and smelling as well.

No comments: