Monday, April 11, 2016

"Honey, I'm home"

Doug went for a walk to the center of the city.  

He was looking for a printer.

He loves exploring, and it's good for me because he finds out where stuff is, and he knows where to go when I need something.

After about 2 1/2 hours, he called me and said he was coming home with carpet.

Carpet?

I wasn't expecting THAT!

I rushed to vacuum all the areas, pick up school books, doshaks, tables, chairs, etc. and clean the rooms.  

I thought he must have hired a truck to bring the carpet home.

Nope.

He tied it on top of a taxi!

Look at the size of these rolls!!!






Our rooms are not square, and Doug had given them the real measurements, but they wouldn't cut it like that, so Doug cut it when he got home.

Upstairs room.



Downstairs room (where the doshaks go).

Of course, I've been told everyone is rolling up their carpet now to store for the summer.

They like the cold tile for the summer, and I understand why, but two less rooms that I have to chase dust-bunnies in, works for me.

Ahhhh....

No comments: