Sunday, March 11, 2018

Bowling and Clouds

Kylie had some interesting school assignments in January.

For her P.E. class she was told to experience another sport by joining a team, learning the rules and taking part in the activity.

Well...the options here for girls in sports are slim to none.

We emailed the teacher, and explained our dilemma.  She told us to keep looking.

We decided on bowling.  But we didn't join a team.  We just went and had an "experience."

The whole family.

We took lots of funny videos, but the only still shots I got were of Keira, so that's all I've got for you.



Plus, her bowling technique gave me a lot more time to take a picture than any other person in our family, if you know what I mean.


Outside the bowling alley...

Another project Kylie had was for science.  She had to classify clouds, record temps and barometric pressure highs and lows for 30 days.  

There usually aren't a lot of clouds here, but this project pushed her to look and observe every day. 



On this particular day, it was a rare, clear day, and we could even see mountains in the distance.


I zoomed in so you could see what I'm talking about.


The week after the dust storm, we also had a few beautiful sunsets.


It would be nicer without the buildings and wires, but I love looking at God's handiwork anyway I can get it.


No comments: