Sunday, December 8, 2019

Things I See (Vol 10)

Welcome to "Things I See."  If you want to see the previous installments, you can click on:


It always amazes me that with all of the English speakers in this country, the businesses don't take advantage of them for spell-checking ads.



  

Life Water becomes Lefi Weter.


Some poor fellow named Henry is on sale.


Your guess is as good as mine.


I'm not sure this would be my first choice for a travel agency.


And just like Africa, we find some overloaded vehicles here, too.





I've told you before how each household washes the street in front of their house every day.

But what is new is that in the last year, the government has started "metering" water on houses for the first time.

I'm anxious to see if they will still think cleaning the street is important when they have to pay for it ;)


And let me leave you with this...the taste of Cardamom chewing gum in your mouth.  YUM!

No comments: